Sabrina Siddiqui Wiki: Sabrina Siddiqui is an American senior journalist who works as a White House reporter for The Wall Street Journal. She is responsible for covering the news of White House and US presidents, especially Joe Biden’s presidency. She was born to a Pakistani family. Previously, she covered the Obama administration and Congress at the Huffington post and worked with the white house team at Bloomberg.
In 2023, Sabrina Siddiqui made the headlines for questioning Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi about his ideas to improve the rights of Muslims and other minorities in India to uphold free speech and his visit to the US in June 2023.
Sabrina Siddiqui Wiki
Social Media Profile
Sabrina Siddiqui FACEBOOK
- Sabrina’s Instagram account has over 11.4K followers (as of August 2023).
- She started her career as a freelance writer for Bloomberg News.
- Sabrina opposed Donald Trump’s Muslim ban during the 2016 presidential election while covering Republican Candidate Macro Rubio.
- She wanted to be a journalist since she was 13.
- Her mother is a chef and owns Nishat’s Kitchen.
- Sabrina spent her childhood in Rome for almost 10 years.
- She worked as a political analyst on CNN, MSNBC, and Sky News, has been a contributor on CBSN, and has served as a host on The Bill Press Show.
- Sabrina’s net worth is estimated to be between 500 Thousand and 1 million dollars. This includes her assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a political reporter. The annual salary is reported as 1,27,644 dollars.
- She met Muhammad Ali Syed Jafri on Bumble, a dating app. Jafar proposed to her in October 2018. He is a senior research analyst at the National security innovation. It was a Muslim wedding that happened at Westfields Marriott, North Virginia in July 2019.
Check out the latest photos of Sabrina Siddiqui,
Sabrina Siddiqui is an American Journalist who lives in Washington.
The senior journalist of The Wall Street Journal, “Sabrina Siddiqui” is the one who questioned Modi about minorities in India.
Sabrina Siddiqui belongs to Muslim Kayastha.