You can earn money through any YouTube channel by turning on YouTube’s monetization feature. But it is not possible to start the monetization facility of YouTube at will. For this, several conditions have to be met. As a result, no matter how good the video quality of new channels is, they cannot earn from YouTube due to failure to comply with the conditions. Considering this, YouTube is relaxing its monetization policy. — 2023 New Movie Oppenheimer: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Free Watch!
Earn Money from YOUTUBE New Policy
According to the ‘YouTube Partner Program 2023′ policy, in order to start the monetization facility, the YouTube channel must have at least 500 subscribers or subscribers, which was 1000 earlier. Not only that, the video viewing time should be 3000 hours instead of 4000 hours. Also upload at least 3 videos within 90 days of application. As a result, under this new policy, new channels can easily start earning or monetization from YouTube.
In this new policy, customers and video viewing time have been reduced, but if videos are made without complying with YouTube’s community policy, that channel will not be included in monetization in any way. There is even fear of community ‘guideline strikes’. And so you must give your own videos to the channel. Also, the words or music used in the video must be intellectual property free.
Initially, the new policy will be open to residents of the US, UK, Canada, Taiwan and South Korea. Gradually, people living in other countries will also be able to start monetization on YouTube channels under this policy.
Earning money from YouTube is possible, but it requires effort, consistency, and a good understanding of the platform’s policies and guidelines. Here are some steps to help you get started:
- Create a YouTube Channel: If you don’t have a YouTube channel yet, create one. Choose a niche or topic that you are passionate about and one that has an audience that may be interested in your content.
- Quality Content: Upload high-quality and engaging videos. Your content should be unique, informative, entertaining, or valuable in some way to your target audience.
- Consistency: Regularly upload new content to your channel. Consistency is essential for building and retaining an audience.
- Monetization Requirements: To be eligible for monetization, your channel must meet certain requirements set by YouTube. Typically, you need to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months.
- Enable Monetization: Once your channel meets the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) to enable monetization features like ads, channel memberships, and merchandise shelf.
- Ad Revenue: Advertisements will be shown on your videos, and you’ll earn a share of the revenue generated from these ads. The amount you earn depends on factors like the number of views, engagement, and ad format.
- Channel Memberships: If you have a sizable and engaged audience, you can offer channel memberships, where viewers pay a monthly fee in exchange for special perks and access to exclusive content.
- Merchandise Shelf: You can promote your merchandise directly on your channel using the merchandise shelf feature, allowing viewers to purchase products related to your content.
- Sponsorships and Brand Deals: As your channel grows, you may attract sponsorships or brand deals where companies pay you to promote their products or services in your videos.
- Affiliate Marketing: You can also use affiliate marketing by promoting products or services in your video descriptions and earning a commission on sales made through your affiliate links.
- YouTube Premium Revenue: If you’re part of YouTube Premium, you can earn a share of the revenue generated from YouTube Premium members watching your content without ads.
Remember, building a successful YouTube channel takes time and dedication. Focus on creating content that resonates with your audience, interact with your viewers, and stay up-to-date with YouTube’s policies and best practices. Avoid clickbait and copyright violations, as they can harm your channel’s reputation and revenue potential. — 2023 New Movie Oppenheimer: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Free Watch!